Is your indoor air quality a problem?
FM Cleaning can control the dust and other contaminants by cleaning the central air system.
According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside can be two to fives times higher than outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander - all of which is cycled through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home three to five times a day.
We inspect your duct work to show you what you are breathing.
Our technicians use a video inspection system to evaluate your home's duct work. We look for dirt, debris, animal droppings, mold moisture, and more to determine whether cleaning is necessary to improve the quality of your indoor air.
How your ducts are cleaned makes a difference.
The EPA recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed - without inspection you don't know when there is mold growth or other harmful contaminants inside!
Our duct cleaning process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean, We can fog them with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
Don't just stop with air duct cleaning! These tools also help improve your home's air!
Electrostatic filters: These washable filters are made custom to your system. Removes up to 95% of the airborne dust and breathable contaminants inside your home.
Anti-Microbial Treatment: Cleaning air ducts means more than just brushing out the dust! The presence of mold and bacteria in duct work is a common and potentially harmful problem.
Mold eliminating treatments:
- Eliminate existing mold with MMR-II - kills mold, mildew and bacteria on contact
- Keep your ducts mold free with Mold Control! This ready to use formula prevents growth of microorganisms.
Odor eliminating treatments:
- Fresh Duct eliminates odors at their source within the HVAC system. Plus, it's in an easy to use aerosol can!
Long lasting odor eliminator:
- An odor removing neutralizer, RotoFresh TM neutralizes odors caused by mold, mildew, smoke and pets.
What is building up in your air ducts?
The best way to get rid of contaminants inside your duct work is to have your ducts professionally cleaned. We use an advanced cleaning method to scrub your duct system clean. Plus, we can sanitize your ducts with an EPA registered antimicrobial chemical, leaving your home fresh and clean!
Here are the facts!
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA's top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.